The Trailblazer Golf Pro has large 11-inch Grass tyres, a top speed of 80kph, and a travel distance of 45km, this is more than you need to get around any golf course with ease!
Designed purely with golfing in mind, with a load capacity of 200kgs and a climbing angle of 45 degrees there is no hill too steep.
the scooter comes with large front and rear hydraulic brakes, font hydraulic suspension with an air rear shock absorber. The comfortable seat is removable/adjustable and the scooter folds for ease of transport to any course.
Find out more about our extended warranty and tyre sealant options here
- 3200W brushless motor
- Alloy wheels with 11” grass tyres
- Front and rear Hydraulic brakes
- Quick-release folding/locking system
- Quick-release seat
- LED lights front and rear
- LED battery level indicator
- Twist throttle
- Key ignition
- Kick Stand
- Smart battery charger
- Speed 80kph (Dependent on both load and terrain)
- Range: 45km (Dependent on both load and terrain)
- Motor: 3200-watt brushless motor
- Battery: One 60V, 20A Lithium Battery, 500 cycles
- Frame: High-grade steel frame
- Front hydraulic suspension and back air suspension
- High-quality front and rear hydraulic disc brakes
- Drive system: Daul 1600w hub motors
- Tires: 11" pneumatic knobby on/off-road tires
- Charge Time: 6 - 8 hours
- Dimensions: 124cm(L) x 63cm(W) x 110cm(H)
- Suggested Max Load: 200 kg
- Weight with Battery: 45kg
What's in the box:
- Electric scooter
- Golf bag holder
- Basic tools and extra fuse
- Instruction manual
On arrival, some assembly is required. Installation of handlebars, seat, and rack. The fuse must be installed, the battery charged and tyre pressures checked as detailed in the manual.
This electronic scooter is for recreational use only. Electric scooters are not legal on public roads and can only be used on private land with the permission of the landowner. This product is not a toy and is not intended for use by children. All powered vehicles must be used responsibly as they are potentially dangerous and their use could involve the risk of injury or death. All nuts, bolts, brakes, tyre pressures and steering should be checked by a competent adult before every use. Any damaged parts should be replaced immediately. Helmets and suitable protective safety equipment should be used at all times.
Ultra Scooter holds no liability whatsoever for any injury to or death of any person or damage to any property howsoever caused even arising from negligence of any degree.
Scooters of this type require mechanical and electrical knowledge to run and maintain. Therefore, buyers are advised not to purchase without a good understanding of how to operate mechanical items or access t somebody competent to carry out repairs.