The Urban Cruiser 60V 2000W Electric Scooter is here!
With large 12-inch tyres, a top speed of 60kph, and a travel distance of 40km you will not be left disappointed!
This monster scooter is accompanied by large front and rear JAK disc brakes, pneumatic tyres, and dual rear shock absorbers. The seat is removable/adjustable and the scooter folds for ease of transport and storage.
Suitable for ages 16 years and older.
Find out more about our extended warranty and tyre sealant options here
- 2000W brushless motor
- Alloy wheels with 11” all-terrain tyres
- Front and rear JAK disk brakes
- Rear Suspension
- Quick-release folding/locking system
- Quick-release seat
- LED lights front and rear (Perfect for that super fun night ride)
- LED battery level indicator
- Twist throttle
- Turbo and economy mode
- Key ignition
- Kick Stand
- Smart battery charger
- Speed 39kph (Dependent on both load and terrain)
- Range: 40km (Dependent on both load and terrain)
- Motor: 2000 watt brushless motor
- Battery: One 60V, 15A Lithium Battery, 500 cycles
- Frame: High-grade steel frame
- Rear suspension system
- High-quality front and rear disc brakes
- Drive system: Chain drive
- Tires: 11" pneumatic knobby on/off-road tires on aluminum alloy rims
- Charge Time: 6 - 8 hours
- Dimensions: 124cm(L) x 63cm(W) x 110cm(H)
- Suggested Max Load: 160 kg
- Weight with Battery: 35kg
What's in the box:
- Electric scooter
- Basic tools and extra fuse
- Instruction manual
On arrival, some assembly is required. Installation of handlebars, seat, and rack. The fuse must be installed, the battery charged and tyre pressures checked as detailed in the manual.
This electronic scooter is for recreational use only. Electric scooters are not legal on public roads and can only be used on private land with the permission of the landowner. This product is not a toy and is not intended for use by children. All powered vehicles must be used responsibly as they are potentially dangerous and their use could involve the risk of injury or death. All nuts, bolts, brakes, tyre pressures and steering should be checked by a competent adult before every use. Any damaged parts should be replaced immediately. Helmets and suitable protective safety equipment should be used at all times.
Ultra Scooter holds no liability whatsoever for any injury to or death of any person or damage to any property howsoever caused even arising from negligence of any degree.
Scooters of this type require mechanical and electrical knowledge to run and maintain. Therefore, buyers are advised not to purchase without a good understanding of how to operate mechanical items or access to somebody competent to carry out repairs.