The Trailblazer dual-motor 2400W is an extremely high-powered sports utility vehicle.
This powerhouse performs equally well on both gravel and tar while impressing with its smooth ride and massive power delivery.
With large 10-inch all-terrain tyres, a top speed of 65kph, and a travel distance of 40km (depending on the selected mode) you will fall in love with the future of the electric scooter.
Speed is not the most impressive feature of this scooter but rather the huge amount of torque available through the dual hub motors front and back making this a hill-climbing king.
The high quality and tech built into this machine are second to none. There is very little maintenance involved and the vast amount of settings will allow you to program the scooter to suit your style of riding.
The scooter is accompanied by large front and rear disc brakes, two powerful 1200w hub motors, excellent front, and back suspension. The seat is removable, adjustable, and has built-in suspension. The scooter folds for ease of transport and storage.
Suitable for ages 16 years and older.
Find out more about our extended warranty and tyre sealant options here
- Dual 1200W hub motors
- Alloy wheels with 11” all-terrain tyres
- Front and rear disc brakes
- LED headlight
- Quick-release folding/locking system
- Removable seat
- LCD speedometer with battery level indicator
- Turbo and economy mode
- Single or Daul motor mode
- Kick Stand
- Smart battery charger
- Speed: 65kph (Dependent on both load and terrain and settings)
- Range: 40km (Dependent on both load and terrain and settings)
- Motor: Dual 1200W hub motors
- Battery: 52V 15A lithium-ion battery
- Frame: High-grade Aluminium frame
- Front and back adjustable suspension.
- High-quality front and rear disc brakes
- Drive system: Dual hub motors
- Tires: 10" pneumatic knobby on/off-road tires on aluminum alloy rims
- Charge Time: 6 - 8 hours
- Dimensions: 118cm(L) x 54cm(W) x 105cm(H)
- Suggested Max Load: 140 kg
- Weight: 29kg
What's in the box:
- Electric scooter
- Basic tools
- Instruction manual
The Trailblazer comes completely assembled, open the box, adjust the brake and accelerator levers to a comfortable position, charge, pump up the tyres and have fun!
This electronic scooter is for recreational use only. Electric scooters are not legal on public roads and can only be used on private land with the permission of the landowner. This product is not a toy and is not intended for use by children. All powered vehicles must be used responsibly as they are potentially dangerous and their use could involve the risk of injury or death. All nuts, bolts, brakes, tyre pressures, and steering should be checked by a competent adult before every use. Any damaged parts should be replaced immediately. Helmets and suitable protective safety equipment should be used at all times.
Ultra Scooter holds no liability whatsoever for any injury to or death of any person or damage to any property howsoever caused even arising from negligence of any degree.
Scooters of this type require mechanical and electrical knowledge to run and maintain. Therefore, buyers are advised not to purchase without a good understanding of how to operate mechanical items or access somebody competent to carry out repairs.